If you would like to adapt your current accommodation for disabilities, we provide suggestions & quotes to complete the required alterations.
This may apply to:
- Adults living independently with a disability or houses requiring access
- Mature Adults on Home Care Packages
- Families with a child with a disability
- Families with an adult child with a disability who are looking to transition into independent living
- People transitioning from institutional care to community-based living
- People who are at risk of prematurely entering aged care facilities
- People who have an NDIS Home Modification Package
NDIA Quote For Housing Modifications
If you are after a simple modification that does not need to be NDIA compliant, we can quote and arrange work to suit your individual budget.
Working with your Occupational Therapist
You may be eligible for NDIS funding for your home modifications. AHS works closely with Occupational Therapists to provide quotes for your OT's recommended changes to your home. As an NDIS registered provider, these quotes can be submitted to the NDIA for approval for funding.
Home Care Packages
AHS also works closely with Occupational Therapists to quote on recommended changes to enable you to stay living in your home longer. We are currently undertaking a variety of bathroom modifications, to reduce the risk of falls. This may require removal of a shower over a bath and installing a step free shower.
In doing so Adaptable Home Solutions will...
- Produce concept plans for appropriate modifications
- Produce design and specification documents as required
- Initiate and manage all procurement elements for task
- Manage modification outcomes including scope, time, budget and quality